C1 Driver Training


  • Ambulance Driver Training
  • LGV C1 7.5T training
  • Motorhomes
  • Horse Boxes

Candidates wishing to drive vehicles over 3500kg and up to 7500kg will need to obtain a C1 licence
If you have passed your driving test before January 1997 you may already hold C1 and C1+E categories but with restriction codes.

If you passed your driving test after January 1997 you will need to obtain a C1 licence which will entitle you to drive above mentioned vehicles

The process to obtain your licence is as follows:

  • Complete forms D2 + D4 (Medical)
  • Send off for provisional entitlement
  • Take theory and hazard perception test
  • Practical on road training and test

Call us on 0845 5199 510 or we can call you back ASAP